June 8, 2007

Podcast # 6 Basic Conversation


powered by ODEO

Conversation 1:

A: Hello, how are you?
B: I'm good how about you?
A: How was your weekend?
B: It was great, how about your weekend?
A: It was fun.
B: I'm glad to hear that. What did you do last weekend?
A: I went to 남산. What did you do?
B: We had a romantic dinner.

Conversation 2:

A: Hey, how are you doing?
B: I'm doing alright, how are you doing?
A: I'm doing good, how is your day so far?
B: It's very hectic. How about you?
A: It's very busy. What will you do after work?
B: I will go straight home. What will you do?
A: I will drink some beer.
B: Sounds good.

Conversation 3:

A: Hey, long time no see, how have you been?
B: I've been taking it easy, how about you?
A: I've been working hard. What will you do today?
B: I will go to the beach and get a suntan, how about you?
A: I will meet my boyfriend and have a romantic dinner.
B: Sounds good.
A: Let's get together some time.
B: Sounds good, call me.

No comments: