November 16, 2007

Lesson 27

Idioms Lesson, Part 2:

1. Leave/Left __________ high and dry.

포맷:
주어 + Leave/Left + 누구 + high and dry.

Example:
He left me high and dry.
That girl left him high and dry

2. Get off _______ back.

포맷:
Get off 누구의 Back

a) Get off her back
b) Get ff my back.

Review:
Expressions: What Did You...?

( - - - - - - ) 뭐 했어요?
A) 지난 주말에 무엇 했어요?
B) 어제 밤 무엇 했어요?

(- - - - - ) 뭐 (동사)었어요?
C) 오늘 아침에 뭐 먹었어요?
D) 어제 밤에 뭐 마쎴어요?

In English, the format would be the following:

What did you do (- - - - - - )?

A) What did you do last weekend?
B) What did you do last night?
C) What did you eat this morning?
D) What did you drink last night?

Exercise:

Basic 인사 하고 How is.../How was... What did you... Dialogue 만들으세요

Example:
A) How are you?
B) I'm good, how are you?
A) I'm great, how's your day?
B) It's alright, how about you?
A) I'm hanging tough, what did you do last night?
B) I drank with some people, what did you do last night?
A) I went drinking too.

No comments: