May 30, 2007

Podcast 4: When Did You...?


powered by ODEO

Please look at our blog page or your handouts Lesson 7a, 7b, 7c

1. When did you wake up today?

I woke up at 7.
I got up at 8.

2. When did you meet your boyfriend?

We met at 8.
We met last night.
We met last weekend.

3. When did you go to 남산.

I went last Saturday.
I went last summer.

4. When did you eat?

I ate at 11.
I ate at noon.

5. When did you see Spider Man?

I saw Spider Man last Saturday
I saw it last weekend.

6. When did you take your vacation?

I went on vacation in May.
I took a vacation last August.

7. When did you get off work?

I got off work at 8:30.
I finished work at 7.

8. When did you come back from work?

I came back home around 8.
I came home around 9:30.

9. When did you sleep last night?

I slept at midnight.
I went to sleep around midnight.

10. When did you receive the fax?

I received the fax last night.
I got the fax at 10.

No comments: