옆 – Next to/by
앞 – in front of
밑/아래 – under/beneath/below
뒤 – behind/in back of
위 – on/on top of
건너편 – across from/across the street from
맞은편 – Right Across from/right across the street from
문장 포맷 – Sentence Format
1. The fax is next to the counter.
2. The mirror is in front of the chair.
3. The lessons are under the counter.
4. The restroom is behind the counter.
5. The snacks are on top of the desk.
6. We are across from the Rock N’ Roll Bar.
7. We are across the street from the Dunhill shop.
8. We are right across from the Rock N’ Roll Bar.
A: Where is the fax machine?
B: It is _____________ to the _______________.
A: Where is the restroom?
B: It is ____________ to the ____________.
A: Where is your shop?
B: It is ________________ the ________________.
A: Where is the Mini-Stop?
B: It is _____________________ the ___________________.
A: Where are the pens?
B: They are ______________ the __________________.
사이 – in between/between
가운대 – in the middle of/middle
The corner of _______________
1. We are between Oriental Spoon and the _________ Coffee shop.
2. It’s in the middle of the street.
3. We are on the corner of the last alley.
Next step: Right (바로)
바로앞 – Right in front of…
바로밑/아래 – Right under/beneath/below
바로뒤 – Right behind
바로위 – Right on top of…
1. Crosswalk: _____________________
2. Intersection: _____________________
3. Alley: __________________________
4. Street: _________________________
5. Corner: _________________________
6. Blocks: _________________________
7. You can’t miss it: _________________
Go down/up the street/alley
1. Go down the street for about 100 meters.
2. Go up the street until you get to the intersection.
1. Go straight for about 3 blocks.
2. Go straight until you get to the Dunhill Shop.
Make a left/Turn left:
1. Make a left at the corner
2. Turn left at the Department store.
Make a right/Turn right:
1. Make a right at the Dunhill Shop.
2. Turn right at the Rock N’ Roll Bar.
On your left/on your right
It will be on your left.
Starbucks is on your left.
A: Can you tell where Starbuks is?
B: Go down the street for about 80 meters and it will be on your left.
A: Where is the subway?
B: Go down the street until you get to the intersection, you can't miss it.
A: Where’s a good restaurant around here?
B: There’s one right down the street next to the ____________________.
A: Where’s the Burger King?
B: Go down the street for about 100 meters, it will be on your left hand side.
A: Where is ______________________?
A: Can you tell where __________________ is?
A: How do I get to ____________________?
A: Where a good ____________ around here?
A: Where can I get some good beer?