July 11, 2007

Podcast #8: What Will You...?


powered by ODEO



1. What will you do this weekend?
I will meet my friends for drinks.
I'm going to meet my friends for drinks.

2. What time will you get off tonight?
I will get off at 8:30.
I'm going to get off at 8:30.

3. What will you do on your day off?
I will watch a movie.
I'm going to watch a movie.

4. What will you eat for lunch?
I will eat Japanese for lunch.
I'm going to eat Chinese for lunch.

5. What will you buy your boyfriend for his birthday?
I will buy him a new watch.
I'm going to buy him a pair of sunglasses.

6. What are you going to do this weekend?
I'm going to shop 'til I drop.
I will shop 'til I drop.

7. What are you going to eat for dinner?
I'm going to eat some fried chicken.
I will eat some fried chicken.

8. What are you going to name your puppy?
I'm going to name her Shiro.
I will name her Pikachu.

9. What are you going to do tonight?
I'm going to drink.
I will drink.

10. What are you going to drink tonight?
I'm going to drink some wine.
I will drink some wine.

No comments: