August 12, 2007

Lesson 15E:

Subject 1: Basic Designer Dialogue, Part 1

A: Hi, my name is Angela, I’ll be your stylist today.
B: Nice to meet you.
A: How would you like your hair done today?
B: I would like a trim. I would like the front a little bit long and short everywhere else.
A: How much would you like cut off?
B: About 2 cm in the front and 3cm all around.
A: No problem, I’ll take care of you today.
B: Thank you.

Subject 2: Basic Designer Dialogue, Part 2

A: What do you do for a living?
B: I work for BP.
A: Is that right? How’s your stay in Korea so far?
B: That’s great, the people are treating us great.
A: I’m glad to hear that. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
B: Thank you.
A: So, how long will you be in Korea?
B: My contract is for a year.
A: Enjoy your stay.
B: Thank you.

Subject 3: Basic Designer Dialogue, Part 3

A: Do you know a good place to eat around here?
B: What’s your flavor?
A: I don’t know, what do you recommend?
B: There’s Burger King, KFC if you want Western food, or do you want Korean or Asian food?
A: What do you recommend for Asian food?
B: There’s Oriental Spoon right next door, if you go downstairs.
A: Which menu item do you recommend?
B: I recommend the Fried Rice dishes there.
A: How’s the food?
B: Well, it’s an Asian fusion food, so it’s not authentic, but it’s OK.
A: Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind.

Subject 4: Basic Designer Dialogue, Part 4

A: We’re all done. Here’s a mirror so you can check the back.
B: Thank you.
A: How is it?
B: I’m very pleased, great job!
A: Thank you.
B: For your next visit, please set an appointment so you don’t have to wait.
A: Hey, that’s a great idea.
B: My name is 현주, please ask for me.
A: Sure will.
B: Have a great day..

Subject 5: Basic Conversation 1

A: Long time no see. How have you been?
B: I've been good, how have you been?
A: Just busy, busy, busy, I practically live here.
B: I’m sorry to hear that. How was your weekend?
A: I had to work, it was crazy.
B: When’s your day off?
A: Sundays and Mondays..
B: How was your day off?
A: It was great, I got to spend time with my family.
B: I’m glad to hear that.

Subject 5: Directions 1

A: Can you tell me where I can get some great Korean food?
B: I recommend 참참참, just walk towards the Coffee Bean in the alley behind the Dunkin' Donuts and it'll be on your right in the basement.
A: Thank you.

Subject 5: Directions 2

A: Can you tell where Burger King is?
B: Walk out the door and walk towards the subway for about 80 meters and it will be on your left hand side.
A: Thank you.

Exercise 1:

Weekend plan Dialogue 만들으세요.

Exercise 2:

미용실에서 맛있는 식당 위치 가르치세요.

No comments: