August 14, 2007

Lesson 20

http:eunhahair.blogspot.com
http://eunhahair.weebly.com

Review:

미래 (Future):

Subj + Will + 동사 + 나머지

I will go straight home after work.
I will drink at the Rock N' Roll bar tonight.
I will go to church this weekend.

Subj + Am Going To + 동사 + 나머지

I am going straight home after work.
I am going to drink at the Rock N' Roll bar tonight.
I am going to church this weekend.

Subj + Plan(s) to + Verb + (나머지)(with 누구랑, 장소, etc)

I plan to go on a picnic with my church group.
We plan to go to Singapore for vacation.
I plan to eat at 한빛 for lunch today.

Dialogue 1:

A: Hey ____________, what will you do on your day off?
B: I will watch a movie.
A: Which movie will you see?
B: I plan to see the 광주 documentary.

Exercise 1:

Please make a weekend plan dialogue using “Will” future format.

Dialogue 2:

A: How are you today?
B: I'm under the weather today.
A: I'm sorry to hear that, what will you do after work?
B: I'm going to drink.
A: Where at?
B: At 둘둘 치킨.

Exercise 2:

Please make a after work dialogue using “Am Going To” future format.

Dialogue 3:

A: Are you ready for the test?
B: I don't know yet.
A: What are you going to do tonight?
B: I plan to practice for the test.
A: Good luck.
B: Thank you.

Exercise 3:

Please make a after work dialogue using “Plan To” future format.

Dialogue 4:

A: Thank you for calling Eunha Hair, this is ________ speaking, how may I help you?
B: I would like to set up an appointment.
A: For what time?
B: 10:00am please.
A: OK, may I have your name and number please?
B: My name is _______________, and my number is 010-9475-4940
A: Your name is __________, and your number is 010-9475-4940, is that correct?
B: Yes.

Exercise 4:

Please make a dialogue setting up an appointment

Dialogue 5:

A: How was the service?
B: I'm very pleased.
A: I'm glad to hear that, your total comes to _______________.
B: Here you go.

Cash 이면:
A: Here's your change.
B: Thank you.
A: Please come again.

Charge 이면:

A: Please sign here.
B: OK.
A: Here's your receipt.
B: Thank you.
A: Please come again.

No comments: