October 7, 2007

Lesson 21

I. Preposition Review: To, In, At

When to use “to” – When you are going somewhere
1. I am going to my friend’s house.
2. I will go to the internet café.
Example Dialogue:
A) Where will you go after work?
B) I will go to the Internet Cafe.

When to use “in” – Use “in” for month, 기간, also, a location (몸있는 대)
1. I went to Seoul Land in March.
2. I’m in Myeong Dong.

Example Dialogue 1:
A) When will you go to Lotte World?
B) I will go to Lotte World in November

Example Dialogue 2:
A) Where are you?
B) I'm in 이대.

When to use “at” – Use “at” for time or location (장소에 몸없으면)
1. Meet me at 7.
2. Meet me at Myong Dong.
Example Dialogue:
A) Where do you want to meet?
B) Let's meet at 홍대.

II. ~하고싶다
대답 3 가지 있읍니다.
1. 주어 + Want to + 동사 + 하고싶은곳
I want to meet at 신촌.
Example Dialogue:
A) What do you want to drink tonight?
B) I want to drink 죽통주.

2. How about _______________?
How about 신촌?
Example Dialogue:
A) What do you want to drink tonight?
B) How about 죽통주?

3. Let's + 동사 + 나머지.
Let's meet at 신촌.
Example Dialogue:
A) Where do you want to drink tonight?
B) Let's drink 죽통주.

III. 미래
1. 주어 + Will + 동사 + 나머지.
I will watch a movie this weekend.
He will eat lunch at 참참참.
2. 주어 + Am Going To + 동사 + 나머지.
I am going to get off work at 7.
She is going to meet her boyfriend.

Dialogue 1:
A: What time will you get off work tonight?
B: I will get off at 8:30.
A: What do you want to do after work?
B: How about a drink?

Exercise 1:

Ask your partner what they want to do.

Dialogue 2:

A: What will you do after work?
B: I will practice for the test, how about you?
A: I will meet my friend.
B: Where at?
A: We will meet at 명동.

Exercise 2:

Ask your partner a location question.

Dialogue 3:

A: When is your day off?
B: Saturdays and Sundays.
A: What will you do this weekend?
B: I'm going to relax all weekend.

Exercise 3:

Ask your partner a future question.

No comments: