October 7, 2007

Lesson 20E

Telephone Conversation 1:

A: Thank you for calling Eunha Hair, this is _________ speaking how may I help you?
B: I would like to set up an appointment.
A: Do you have a stylist in mind?
B: No, I don't. I need a 11:30 slot.
A: I'm sorry, we're booked* for that time.
B: What time do you have available?
A: We can squeeze you in* at 12:15.
B: OK, sounds good.

*We're (all) booked – 수업 설명

*Can squeeze you in – 수업 에서 설명.

Exercise 1: Please make an appointment.

A: I would like to ______________ an appointment.
B: What time is good for you?
A: I would like to come in at ________________.
B: I'm sorry _______________________ at that time.
A: What time do you have open?
B: We ___________________ at ____________________.

Exercise 2: (Partner 랑 같이 해보세요).

A:
B:
A:
B:

Telephone Conversation 2:

A: May I have your name and number please.
B: My name is Robert Walker and my number is 010-9475-4940.
A: Please speak a little slower and repeat that one more time.
B: My name is Robert Walker and my number is 010-9475-4940.
A: Your name is Robert Walker and your number is 010-9475-4940, is that correct?
B: Yes.
A: I have you down for tomorrow at 12:15.
B: Tomorrow at 12:15, got it.
A: If for any reason you'll be late or can't make it, please call us.
B: OK, will do.

Exercise 1:

A: May I have your __________ and _______________ please.
B: My name is _____________ and _______________________.
A: Your name is ______________ and _______________, is _________________?
B:
A: I have you down for ____________________________.
B:
Exercise 2: Partner 랑 해보세요.

A:
B:
A:
B:
A:
B:

Review:

Exercise 1: Please make a “Future” dialogue using the “Will” Format.

A:
B:
A:
B:

Exercise 2: Please make a “Future” dialogue using the “Going to” Format.

A:
B:
A:
B:

Exercise 3: Please make a “~고싶다” format.

A:
B: ______ want to ____________________.

A:
B: Let's _____________________________.

A:
B: How about ________________________?

Exercise 4: Please make a “Yet” dialogue.

A:
B:

A:
B:

A:
B:

No comments: