April 2, 2007

Lesson 3

Lesson 3



Question:
Answer


Where did you

Eat lunch? I ate at Oriental Spoon.
Drink last night? We drank at 288.
Watch the movie? I saw the movie at the COEX.
Meet your family? We met in 수원.


Would you like Some tea? Yes, please./No, thank you.
Something to drink? Yes, please./No, thank you.
What would you like to Drink? I would like some black coffee.
Eat? I’m OK/Nothing right now/I just ate.
What ______ would you like to Watch? I would like to see Ghost Rider.
Listen to? I would like to listen to some K-Pop.
What kind of _______ Is he? He’s a nice guy.
Do you like? I like rock music.



Basic Grammar:

1). ~고싶다…
현제:
Subject + Want to + Verb + (하고싶은곳)
I want to eat pizza.
I want to drink 축통주.
I want to meet 김희선.
과거
I wanted to see 괴물
I wanted to drink Tsing Tsao beer.
I wanted to read 삼국유사.

질문으로 하면.
What do you want to eat?
What do you want to drink?
Who do you want to meet?






2). ~고있다…
Subject + Be (동사) + Verbing + (하고있는곳).
현제:
I am watching TV.
I am eating lunch.
I am working right now.
I am taking the bus.
I am getting on the train.
I am getting off the train/bus.

과거:
I was eating dinner.
I was meeting my friend.
I was getting off the train.

Dialogue 1:

A: Hey, how are you?
B: I’m alright, how are you doing?
A: I’m doing OK, did you eat?
B: Yes, I’m full.
A: What did you have for lunch?
B: I had Nasi Goyem.
A: Where did you eat?
B: I ate at the Oriental spoon downstairs.

Dialogue 2:

A: How was your weekend?
B: It was great.
A: What did you do for the New Year’s holiday?
B: I met my family and we ate a lot.
A: That sounds great.

Dialogue 3:

A: How was your weekend?
B: It was great.
A: What did you do?
B: I watched a fun movie.
A: How was the movie?
B: It was funny.

Exercise:

Pair up and make a simple dialogue.

No comments: