April 2, 2007

Lesson 6

Lesson 6


Question:
Answer
What are you going to Do this weekend? I’m going to see a movie?
Do after work? I will meet my friends.
What will you do This weekend? I will move.
After work? I will go straight home.
Will you Drink tonight? Yes/No
Eat Breakfast tomorrow? Yes/No
Where are You Going this weekend? I’m going to 남산.
When are You Going on a blind date? I’m going tomorrow night?
Which dress are You Going to buy? I’m going to buy a blue dress.
What will You Do after work? I will watch a ball game.
What do You Have to do today? I have to pay my bills.
Who do You Have to meet? I have to meet my sister.
What do You Want to do tonight? I want to go out but I have to study English!
Where do You Want to go? I want to go to Lotte World, but I have to work.

미래는 2가지 있읍니다.

Will 하고 Going to _____?

Example:
What will you tomorrow? – What are you going to do tomorrow?
What movie will you see? – What movie are you going to see?
Which restaurant will you eat at? – Which restaurant are you going to eat at?
What time will you get off work? – What time are you going to get off work?

Basic Grammar 1:
해야한다
Subj + have to 동사 + (해야되는곳).

Example:

I have to finish my homework.
I have to meet my sister.
I have to go home early.

Basic Grammar 2:
~지만…but
I want to eat but it is too busy now.
I want to go out with my friends but I have to work tomorrow.
I want to eat but it’s so busy.

Basic Grammar 3:
How about ~ 어때요? Suggestion 할때 이용하세요.
How about Chinese (food)?
How about 오십새주?
How about 삼겹살?

Dialogue 1:

A: How are you?
B: I’m good, how you doing?
A: I’m doing alright.
B: Did you eat breakfast?
A: No, I didn’t.
B: I’m sorry to hear that.
A: That’s OK, I’ll live.
B: I’m going to get some food, do you want anything?

1. I’ll live - __________________________
2. I’m going to get some food/I’m going to a) the store.
b) get some food.
c) 7-11/GS25/Mini Stop

3. Do you want anything?/Do you want me to get you anything?

Dialogue 2:
A: What time are you going to get off work tonight?
B: I will get off at 7.
A: What do you want to do after work?
B: I want to drink but I have to wake up early tomorrow.
A: I’m sorry to hear that. How about tomorrow?
B: Sounds good, let’s go after work.

1. Early –

Dialogue 3:

A: Hey (이름), what are you doing this weekend?
B: I want to ___________, but I have to ___________.
A: I’m sorry to hear that, how about ______________?
B: OK, what time do you want to ______________?
A: Let’s meet at _____________.
B: Sounds good.

No comments: