April 2, 2007

Lesson 4

Lesson 4


Question:
Answer
What do you

Want to eat? I want to eat 깡풍기.
Want to do? I want to drink.
Where do you want to Drink? I want to drink at
Meet? Let’s meet at Club NB.
When do you want to Meet? Let’s meet at 6.
Eat? Let’s eat at noon.
Do you want to Eat? Yes/No
Drink some coffee? Yes, please/No, thank you
What Time Did you wake up this morning? I woke up at 6.
What Movie Did you see? I saw Dream Girls.
What kind of Music Do you like? I like R&B.
What kind of Food Do you like? I like good food.
What kind of Girls Do you like? I like fun girls.
Which Customer Do you want to serve? I want to serve the cute one.
Which One Do you want? I want that one.
Which Restaurant Do you want to eat at? I want to eat at Thai Orchid.

Basic Terms:

어느/무슨 - Which

오늘 아침 – This morning.
어제 아침 – Yesterday morning

오후 – this afternoon

오늘밤 – tonight, this evening.
어제 밤 – last night, yesterday evening.

내일 – tomorrow

day after tomorrow - ___________________________

day before yesterday - __________________________

_____ days ago

Basic Grammar:

At 는 시간 하고 장소 앞에서 말씀 하세요.
In 도 장소 앞에 말하세요.
Let’s 는 ~자

Example:

A: What do you want to drink?
B: Let’s drink 오십세주.

A: Where are you?
B: I’m in 압구정.

A: Where do you want to meet?
B: I want to meet at 명동.

A: What time is the office party?
B: The party will be at 7.

Dialogue 1:

A: Hey, how was the meeting?
B: It was so boring.
A: Are you hungry?
B: Yes, I’m starving.
A: What do you want to eat?
B: I want to eat __________________.

Dialogue 2:

A: How are you?
B: I’m so tired.
A: What did you do last night?
B: I slept late.
A: I’m sorry to heart that, what were you doing?
B: I was playing Starcraft all night.

Dialogue 3:

A: Who were you talking to?
B: I was talking to my friend.
A: What were you talking about?
B: We were talking about my blind date.
A: How was your blind date?
B: It was terrible.
A: I’m sorry to hear that, do you want to drink.
B: YES!!!

No comments: